Senin, 02 Agustus 2010

EP ke 34

SMS dari Asyma, produser gua:
It's just the thing that has been circling my mind since last time we met.

Pake basa inggris. Damn. It was never good news.

I don't think I do have that tolerance as much as you need in the process of making this movie. Not that I don't want to work with you.

Pikiran gue mundur ke episode Rainy mengundurkan diri. Gua 3 tahun lalu di antara dua pilar neo klasik, face to face dengan Rainy. Kali ini gue face to face dengan berlembar-lembar sms.

Am actually happy that we can have this great opportunity. However considering that we're not firm yet about the shooting schedule and me that has wedding plan on april, I really don't want to ruin your passion and production in Demi Ucok.

Sounds more and more like Rainy. Why do people use this excuse all the time? Why is it always for the benefit of me? Can't they make up a better line?

Although I really really want to be part of the production, I just don't think it will work between us at this time.

Rainy bilang dia akan menghubungi gue lagi. Gua udah mempersiapkan AK 47, kalau dia beneran datang.

But, if you neeed help, I will help you as long as I can.

Dan Rainy gak pernah datang. Not even an SMS.

I don't know about you, ya. Please share me your thought. Don't be mad at meeee...;) cup cuuuuup...

This should be the time when I get devastated and frustrated, shooting every bit of her with my AK-47. She didn't have the guts to tell me face to face.

But I don't.

Bukan karena dia jauh di Jakarta, tapi somehow I am amazingly OK.

Wow.

I am so surprised, so proud of myself.

How come I am not angry? Am I a saint now?

Gue teringat bagaimana marah, putus asa, dan frustasinya gue ketika Rainy mengundurkan diri.Sekarang yang mengundurkan diri produser. Seharusnya gua bunuh diri.

Tapi gue tetep melanjutkan tidur siang sambil tersenyum, menanti kakakku menjemput makan pancake.

Kalau gue ketemu Rainy sekarang, akankah gue berondong dengan AK 47? Atau gue sepet sambil pamer film baru?

No.

Honestly, I would like to have a nice lunch with her. She is a nice girl that I genuinely like. Otherwise it won't be that devastating.

Bukan karena gue akhirnya bertemu Jihan yang lebih Annisa, tapi benar-benar berterima kasih dengan tanpa sisa pahit di hati.

Karena Rainy telah mengajarkan gue arti sebuah kesepian di tengah-tengah HP yang gak berhenti-berhenti berdering. Arti sebuah pembuktian di tengah kecantikan yang berbanding terbalik dengan kepintaran.

Rainy is just another turn that I have to take on my path of understanding. Another lesson I have to learn sebelum akhirnya gue bertemu Jihan.

I have nothing to be mad at her.

Dan asyma? Apakah gua marah ama dia?

No. I still love her. She is still an outstanding girl, otherwise I won't pick her as my producer.

Karenanya gue mengetik jawaban:

"Tapi lo masih jadi 10001 executive producer kan? ;D"

Dan dia menjawab:

"Hahahaha.... yes, teteup, jeung!"

Dan gue tersenyum.

"Next time kita beneran kerja bareng ya. Looking fward lhoooo!"

Somehow I know that we won't.

Somehow I am left with no one to fight with.

Somehow the sun still shines.

Somehow I feel God is smiling, so proud of me.


9966 more to go.

3 komentar:

  1. hoaaa... semangat tiiiidd!!! :) demi ucok akan tayang tahun depan!! :p

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  3. so this is why you're not that semangat sama burger ayam teriyaki kemaren (tp masih semangat ngorder another strawberry smoothie?? ;D) kasian tu ayam mati sia-sia.. hihihi.

    aku mau kok jadi producer, tp ntar tolong cariin co-sutradaranya dulu ya ;p hehehehhe...(**inside joke**)
    oiya, nanti aku dishooting jugalah barang semenit-dua menit :) jd tukang voucher pun jadilah.. :D
    (**another inside joke**)

    BalasHapus